Hey everyone, This is @Jugganuts#5792 over at Xbox360Hub. Some of you may know me as VapormistMods. My service is a small one person run business located in MN, USA. We started out with humble beginnings in 2015 being a eBay seller. Now with over 150 Xbox 360 consoles come and gone we are upgrading to our own platform to better server all you!
What you get when you purchase from us:
- Customization & Repairs.
- Soldering Skills: A++ (Professional) The modchip install and clean up will always look good.
- Experience from a Trusted RGH install technician.
- Over 150 Xbox 360 Consoles have come and gone through these doors so you know you send your console it will be safe.
- Tech Support Service for any consoles or services (IF YOU PURCHASED FROM US)
- Your console will have modchip installed appropriate for your console and updated to the latest Xebuild dashboard.
- All consoles that come through will be Professionally cleaned inside and out.
- All shipment from me will be carried out with USPS Priority Flat Rate Mail so you get you console back ASAP!
- 30 Day Warranty on all Console Purchases – Free Replacement If any issues.
- 24-48H turnaround time for all consoles received (excluding weekends).
- After purchase you will receive a email within 24H with details on how and where to send your console off too.
- YOU PAY FOR SHIPMENT TO ME I PAY TO SHIP IT BACK (SPLIT SHIPPING COSTS).
Wait... What if I have a Slim E?
So the story with this is that the Xbox 360 Slim E model was made with two (2) motherboard versions…
1st being Corona which is RGH-able with a post-fix adapter (included with service).
2nd being Winchester which is NOT RGH-able! It was Microsofts final and successful attempt at “mod proofing” the Xbox 360… (for now)
- Consoles with a MFR date of 06-2014 and BEFORE are likely to be Corona
- Consoles with a MFR date of 07-2014 and AFTER are likely to be Winchester motherboard.
The ONLY way too know for sure is to open up the Xbox and remove the CPU/GPU heat-sink and identify the chip.